Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mike Rowe is such a tease

The closest we will ever get to reenacting the hot candle wax scene from Body of Evidence with my boyfriend Mike Rowe.


  1. Oh, wow. You just can't unsee that.

  2. okay, I've done this with my own lady parts enough to know how much waxing hurts. I cannot imagine how painful it must have been for that guy to get his ENTIRE CHEST waxed. *wince*

  3. Please, can you tell me WHO WAS THE STU PID BIT CH who invented MALE BODY SHAVING!????

    may he or she or it: BURN IN HEL L !

    MAN ARE MAN ! Beautiful and hairy!

  4. I know how you feel about Mike Rowe.

    If I were a lady, I'd fuck him.


Please leave a comment below - I do so love to hear from my public. I reserve the right to delete anything I want because it's my blog. Any guesses as to my identity will be deleted immediately. Spammers will be forced to attend a full season of monster truck rallies.